Re: POW: Get ispell working

Subject: Re: POW: Get ispell working
From: Kevin Atkinson (kevina@users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 02:11:45 CDT

I should also point out that, I, the author of Pspell, would appreciate
it more if someone could get Pspell working on more platforms. It really
should not be that hard. I believe, it is mostly the issue of getting
libtool to handle the compiling of C++ libraries correctly (using the
multi-language branch). Libtool can handle the dynamic loading of
modules on most platforms including Win32 but it can't correctly compile
C++ libraries correctly on that platform.

There is also the issue that Aspell (not Pspell) may not be able to
compile using VC++. However I addressed that message in a previous email: