Partial Zap (2001 Week 5)

Subject: Partial Zap (2001 Week 5)
From: Justin G. Zaun (jzaun@telerama.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 13:50:02 CDT

This is a partial Zap for the uPOW of 2001 week5.

     I've updated the feature list to include some of the more advances that
have been made to AbiWord. To further this Zap I will be looking over the net
for the next few days for anything written about AbiWord. If you have any
questions/concerns/ideas let me know.

     -- Justin G. Zaun

AbiSource. Products
AbiSource logo AbiSource banner

Company
   Contacts
   Press
   Writings
   About This Site

Products
   Download
   Reviews
   The Store
   Documentation

Developer
   Weekly News
   POW
   Screen Shots
   Download
   Build
   Versions
   Bugs
   LXR
   Doxygen
   Bonsai
   Tinderbox
   Bugzilla

License
   GPL
   Trademark

AbiWord

The Open Source, Cross-Platform Word Processor

AbiWord is a lean and fast full-featured word processor. It works on Windows and most Unix Systems. It is safe and easy to download and install. Features include:

  • Basic character formatting (bold, underline, italics, etc.)
  • Advances character formatting (Superscript, Subscript, line and paragraph spaceing, etc.)
  • Paragraph alignment and indentation
  • Tabs (Left, Center, Right, Decimal)
  • Columns (One, Two or Three)
  • Lists (buletted and numbered)
  • Spell-check
  • Import of Word97/2000 and RTF, Palm, Psion, DocBook and XHTML documents
  • Export to Rich Text, Text, HTML, XHTML, Palm, Psion and LaTeX formats
  • Interactive rulers
  • Styles
  • Unlimited undo/redo
  • Widow/orphan control
  • Find/Replace
  • Images
  • Fields (Page Number, Date Time)
There have been many reviews of AbiWord. Check out what others are saying.

Mailing List