unicode-related abiword thread

Subject: unicode-related abiword thread
From: oldo (oldo@CoLi.Uni-SB.DE)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 19:30:04 CDT

Hi,
i'm oliver and watch the "The Ant Community" who develop one GNOME word
processor: Abiword (abisource.com). it has decent unicode support as far
as i know and is developing quite fast. It is available on many platforms
(Unixes, Be, MacOS X, Win32, Palm? ;-) . ..)
Anyway - Here is a snapshot from a respective thread: