Re: status pages (was Re: RFC: BeOS Plan Of Action)

Subject: Re: status pages (was Re: RFC: BeOS Plan Of Action)
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 02:12:48 CDT

Sam> That actually already happens. The website gets updated by a
Sam> cron job once an hour, since the neat fun CVS way to do it
Sam> automatically doesn't actually work.

Sam, this needs to be done way more often. Every 3 minutes or so. At
least until the CVS side effect magic is working. Without more
frequent updates, I (and others) risk breaking the pages for an hour
at a time without any way to fix it.

It takes me 30 secs or so to do an update from across the pond, so I
don't think it should be a performance problem.

Jesper