DNS Issues

Subject: DNS Issues
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 10:27:10 CST

Just in case you've been wondering why your inbox has been empty these
past few days, DNS has been fscked up. If you get this message, use
65.161.114.201 instead. I have this in my /etc/hosts file on Linux. If
you recieve this email, it doesn not necessarily mean that the DNS
issues are fixed.

According to Shaw:

"The problem is that Network Solutions has the wrong contact people
registered for the domain, so we can't easily update it. Getting NetSol
to change incorrect information when it has to do with "ownership" of a
domain name is like pulling their teeth. While they're running away.
In total darkness."

Dom