plugins

Subject: plugins
From: Blue Lizard (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 14:14:53 CST

Please tell me when you have dealt with the cvs plugins module enough
that I can try to reimplement my spec again. Don't say now, 'cause it
aint yet.
Once I can get a smooth build without build-time hacking, I'll go ahead
and have checked in some parts. SOME. Others will wait until I can
work with Jared to get his plugin to work (I suspect a lack of gtk in
the module is at fault). Then I test gdict. I have barely approached
abimagick other than to put it in there.
But all will be done, I assure you (talking to entire crowd now).

Regards.