Re: New zh-TW translations for AbiWord, courtesy of ThizLinux

Subject: Re: New zh-TW translations for AbiWord, courtesy of ThizLinux
From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 18:03:05 CST

 --- Pierre Abbat <phma@oltronics.net> wrote: > On
Sunday 02 December 2001 18:48, Anthony Fok wrote:
> > On the other hand, it would be nice if both
> English and Chinese
> > autotext can co-exist, because we Chinese type
> both English and Chinese
> > documents. :-)
>
> I proposed a similar thing a while back - I was
> typing a letter in French,
> hit the menu, and got a closing in English.

I proposed making those menus dynamically match the
current language at the input point but Dom was very
much against it - for I guess fair reasons. If the
people that would actually be using such a feature
(Anthony and Pierre, others?) could come up with what
they think is the best approach, put in an RFE to
bugzilla.

Andrew Dunbar.
thin

=====