Commit: Fix lots of stuff.

Subject: Commit: Fix lots of stuff.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 21:45:03 CST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_misc.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_misc.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_ChangeStrux.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_VarSet.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
Fix Numbered Headings. These are are nested if it makes sense. Fix Styles.
Properties defined in spans that clash with style definitions on a block
are removed from the span. List properties are removed following stop
list. Stopping a list in a doc with several open views just removes one
list level.

So:

1. If you start anuymbered Heading 2 after a numbered heading 1 the
the Numbered Heading 2 will be nested.

1. First heading <= Numbered Heading 1
1.1 Sub Heading <= Numbered Heading 2
1.2 Sub Heading <= Numbered Heading 2
1.2.1 Sub Sub Heading <= Numbeed Heading 3
1.2 Sub Heading <= Numbered Heading 2
2 Second Heading <= Numbered Heading 1

I think I will remove Chpater 2 CHapter 3, Section 2 and Section 3 styles.
These are best used with Numbered heading styles. Otherwise with get

Chapter1.Chapter1 If we apply CHpter heading 2 to a definition of a
Chapter Heading.

Next I fix styles so that span with properties defined in parapgraph style
will have their local span properties removed if they clash with the style
properties.

This makes it possible to remove a character level properties by applying
"Norma; or "Normal Clean".

Next I put in some code to remove unneded properties are a list on a block
has been removed.

Finally I fixed a bug that caused a stoplist action to remove several
levels of nested lists if more than one view of document is open.

Cheers

Martin