[Patch] zh-CN and zh-TW updates from ThizLinux :-)

Subject: [Patch] zh-CN and zh-TW updates from ThizLinux :-)
From: Anthony Fok (anthony@thizlinux.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 12:53:29 CST

Hello all,

Updated zh-CN translations and made more updates to zh-TW translations
too. It helps to have the two side-by-side. Again, courtesy of
ThizLinux Laboratory Ltd. (Hong Kong). Also thanks to the previous
translators of these strings files. :-)

Unfortunately, I just discovered that CJK support is broken _again_
in the CVS version. I'll do some more testing to see if CJK support is
broken before 0.9.6 or after. :-( What is broken? The menubar works.
The Chinese text in document and status bar show single-byte characters
instead of Chinese... Upon startup, AbiWord also complains like this:

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation
Gdk-WARNING **: GB2312.1980-0
Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation
Gdk-WARNING **: GB2312.1980-0

Did a recent patch broke it? Ah well... Hope it is not too difficult to
fix! :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--