Turkish menu problem

Subject: Turkish menu problem
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 22:53:35 CST

I compiled Abi with the Turkish strings and tooltips in CP1254 under Linux.
Tooltips show up properly, but the menu is missing certain letters. For
instance, "Yardim" (Help; the i has no dot) shows up correctly on the
tooltip, but on the menu is "Yardm".

I then changed the code to ISO-8859-9, which is identical in the character
codes for Turkish diacritics. The tooltips still show up correctly, but the
menu is in English. Note that we have yet no Turkish Menu_LabelSet, only
strings and TB_LabelSet.

I'm putting them back to CP1254 and committing a fix Alper noticed.

phma