commit: Require gnome-vfs for gnome build.

Subject: commit: Require gnome-vfs for gnome build.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 23:20:44 CST

Hi Folks,
        This commit enables gnome-vfs if the gnome-build is
requested. This has the benefit of enabling images from
galeon, netscape and Mozilla to be dragged and dropped into abiword.

        However this commit will break the gnome build until the attached
patch is applied to the wv tree. Since I'm not allowed to commit to wv I
won't do it myself. However, you, the developer, can build abiword by
applying this patch.

The patch is exactly the same as what FJF recommended about 1 week ago. It
works great and I hope someone with wv commit priviliges can commit it
soon. Thanks very much FJF.

Cheers

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .