Re: abiword4beos

Subject: Re: abiword4beos
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 03:33:41 CST

According to An-Dee <an-dee@operamail.com>:
> Hello
>
> I am new on this list. I am a BeOS user and would like to build a
> new version of AW. The latest official build is 0.7.13 but it is no
> more available in the download section.
> Can anyone help me how to make a new build on BeOS?

Download and uncompress the source tarball.
Then read the file abi/BUILD.TXT inside that source tree. It explains how to
proceed.

BTW, we are not sure about the successfulness of the 0.9.6 build on BeOS,
because nobody really maintains it (even if we sometime receive a couple of
patch).
Code contribution are of course welcome. That'd be great to have a new
binary release for BeOS.

Hub