Re: Funding/Financial support for FreeSoftware

Subject: Re: Funding/Financial support for FreeSoftware
From: Damian Ivereigh (damian@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 16:16:25 CST

Cool, so it looks like there is a "demand" for this sort of giving
facility.

This is what I had hoped.

Dom, your point about being the central receiver of the funds for
disbursement to the others, is what I am hoping other projects will do:
appoint a trusted representative.

Damian

--
Damian Ivereigh