Re: PATCH: HTML export images broken (ie_exp_HTML.cpp)

Subject: Re: PATCH: HTML export images broken (ie_exp_HTML.cpp)
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 08:48:46 CST

On Sat, 2001-12-22 at 13:15, Adrian Phillips wrote:

> Marc> hmz, could you try the patch to see if it works for you? it
> Marc> seems to work fine here...
>
> Sorry, I'm not disputing the fact that your patch works, I'm trying to
> understand what the _3 in szName is.

It's just a technicality. It means that it was the 3rd or 4th image in
the document - I'm not sure which, and it's not really too important.

Data items are stored by name internally to Abi, so we used the file
name and an integer id to keep track of them.

If there's still some sort of problem related to this bug, please tell
me and I'll fix it really quickly.

Dom