Re: Commit: Various Lists UI improvements.

Subject: Re: Commit: Various Lists UI improvements.
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 10:05:56 CST

<resent to the list, with a ps>

Martin,

You're very welcome!

I probably have not done full justice to outlining, but I'm not sure
what else to tell you right now.

One thing I will mention is that, with the outline collapsed you can
choose to copy a heading or a heading plus it's subheadings and sub
text. I forget the exact key strokes, but you do something like press
<ctrl> when you make the selection in one case, and not in the other.

PS: You can also choose to expand or collapse portions of the outline
-- expand or collapse a particular heading(s) or subheading(s).

Randy Kramer