Re: New Mac build system

Subject: Re: New Mac build system
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 11:27:21 CST

At 1:58 +0100 2/02/01, Mike Nordell wrote:
>Hubert Figuiere wrote:
>> If I commit this, this will add a Makefile.mpw in each mac and xp
>> directories, a abi_rules.mk.mpw and abi_defs.mk.mpw in src/config,
>> and a mpw-build in the root directory.
>
>Would it be possible to do it the way it was done for MSVC; a new module
>containing all the "special" makefiles?

No.
Because:
1/ this is part of the Mac port and it is not heavy... simple
Makefile, but for MPW (ie different syntax, but somewhat similar)

2/ there is a Makefile.mpw in each directory to be build for the Mac
port. So I can't make it a different module.

The bottom Line:
I will commit it to the main source tree, and I will provide a patch
for the other modules to be integrated in their main source tree).

Hub