Commit: Phase 1 of Page Setup backend.

Subject: Commit: Phase 1 of Page Setup backend.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 23:14:21 CST

HI everyone,
            This gives us choice of paper size, portrait and Landscape.
All the stuff on the first page of Dom's dialog. I would be most
appreciative if the printing guru's could implement Landscape printing.

Just grab a pointer to the fp_PageSize class passed to the printing code
and use the isPortrait() method to know if the page is Portrait or
Landscape.

I'll fix some weirdness with the GTK/Gnome front end (The page size is set
to A0 if you don't change it) and do the margins next. I'll be finished by
tomorrow.

Cheers

Martin

PS. It's cool to open 4 views on a document and then change the page size
:-)

PPS. I love the new splash screen. Great job Kenneth. I also love the
logo..

"Word Processing for everyone"

 CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.h
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pp_Property.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_PageSetup.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_AbiWord_1.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_XML.h
CVS:
Phase 1 of Page Setup backend. Can now choose paper size and orientation.
Print in Landscape and margin not implemented yet.