Re: commit: Implemented a mm tick mark handler.

Subject: Re: commit: Implemented a mm tick mark handler.
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 23:34:48 CST

Hi Martin,

I removed the mm setting from the dialog before, but I've re-added it (it
isn't an option in the preferences code actually). But the code that is
screwing up is in ap_Editmethods. No matter what I set the zoom % to or set
the Dimension to any valid value, i get

DEBUG: DOM: scale: 100 unit: 2

Maybe you can explain?

Dom