Re: Commit: fix Glade stuff and Gnome

Subject: Re: Commit: fix Glade stuff and Gnome
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 02:36:05 CST

Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Fix a bunch of changes made by Joaquin after the glade commit. See
> ap_UnixDialog_Break.cpp for *my* suggested usage of glade and signals...

it's ok with me.

Sorry, but I can not build the gnome version at the uni's computers (the
have a stock RH6.2) and at home I'm behind a firewall, so it's not so
easy to reach the 2401 port, so I posted without checking the gnome
build (I remember to erase the ap_UnixGnomeDialog_Break from the
makefile, but I forget about the #include and DeclareDialog stuff)

I think that it will be ok to do s/buttons/widgets/g; in your doc, what
do you think?
Also, I think that we should remove the reference to "properly unref
m_pXML". In others doc, we don't say "please, remember to properly free
the result of a strdup, and remember to properly free...". Instead we
have a generic "don't leak resources.". In my code I didn't unrefered
it, but that's just mem leak that should be fixed (thanx for the fix :),
but not a "political decision".

Cheers,

--
Joaquin Cuenca Abela