Mailing List Traffic

From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 21:19:13 CST

I would like to point out a remarkable statistic. This week, we have
had 468 email messages posted to abiword-dev. That's a lot. In fact,
that is without question the most ever posted in a week on the list.
In fact, just for reference, in September, 358 messages were posted.
That's all of September. As another measure of comparison, that's
more than a third of linux-kernel weekly traffic, 1351 messages last
week.

I think this is a good sign. A better sign is that the current patch
against 0.7.12 is at 1.3 Megs, gzipped.

We should be proud that we've come so far, and developed such an active,
quality group of people.

Thanks guys.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu