RE: commit -- libglade support

Subject: RE: commit -- libglade support
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 10:30:18 CST

Aaron wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 11:12:23PM +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:
> > If Joaquin is happy with this I'll go along. However I don't
> think we need
> > such a branch because all the Unix developers (now including Aaron) have
> > glade installed.
>
> Bullshit. I have refused to install gnome and therefore been unable to
> compile abi.

your fault. Take libglade without gnome support.

> Breaking the tree is a crime.

mon cul (sorry, but I don't know the translation of that).
Your tree copy is broken because apt-get is not giving you a non gnome
version of libglade.
Anyway, as I said before, the libglade code will be moved to a branch.

Cheers,

--
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
cuenca@celium.net