the break dialogue

Subject: the break dialogue
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 17:24:00 CST

So can anyone tell me what I have to do to get AW build with (or
without) the Break dialogue? Having spent two hours hand-merging
stuff to bring my tree up to date, I was somewhat disappointed not
being able to carry the build through. It is not only complaining
'glade/glade.h no such a file ...' (that I can probably deal with) but
also it is looking for some home-grown files todo with the break
dialogue that do not seeem to be in the repository.

Tomas

tomas@frydrych.net / www.frydrych.net
PGP keys: http://www.frydrych.net/contact.html