Re: libglade summary

Subject: Re: libglade summary
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 19:09:43 CST

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Paolo Molaro wrote:

> Enough for a rant, just wanted to spark some discussion from a would be
> user that is not willing to spend develop time if he doesn't agree with
> the direction of the project and is frightened at the idea of having to
> use staroffice:-)

Never fear, we will provide you with an alternative. The efforts of our
numerous non-unix, non-gnome developers will be essential in in many, many
ways, both obvious and non-obvious. At the very least you can rest easy in
the knowledge that you can send your *.abw docs to people who have never
heard of Linux, Unix and just expect their computer to work.

Cheers

Martin