Re: dogfood feedback (LONG)

Subject: Re: dogfood feedback (LONG)
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 04:11:47 CST

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 09:49:50AM +0100, Jesper Skov wrote:
> >file format
> >-----------
> >1. There's an extra character of whitespace in the document header:
> >
> > <abiword version="unnumbered" fileformat="1.0">
>
> A few weeks back I had problems with there being no space between the
> two, causing a parse error on load. Was two spaces added as a result
> of my request for a fix? Or is this because Win32 and Linux code
> differs here?

Well, it isn't the latter, since the code that generates that is XP.

<sam checks cvs blame>

What happend (AFAICT) was that Martin fixed it in his tree, then Dom
committed a different fix, then Martin committed other changes, and
his change too. So the extra space is totally extraneous.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: