thoughts on page setup dialog of gtk port

Subject: thoughts on page setup dialog of gtk port
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 11:59:04 CST

 Hi,

 Who have the .glade source of the page setup dialog? I think we should set
 spinbutton's step to 0.1 (by that value the margin is changed when user
clicks on a small arrows, and page size to 1; current values are 1 and 10).
Also I think it would be better to make margin size's precision 2 digits after
decimial point (0.1 inch is rather big amount I think).

 I can modify .glade file myself if I was pointed to it.

 BTW, page preview in page setup dialog on margin tab doesn't update at all
when margin is changed...

 Best regards,
  -Vlad