Re: www in cvs

Subject: Re: www in cvs
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 17:37:52 CST

On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 03:28:33PM +0000, Rui M Silva wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If it was possible to put the wwwsite in the cvs tree, I could give you a help with it!
>
> It should be in a seperate module, of course.

Actually, the website is already entirely in CVS. I have now made it
available via anonymous CVS. To check it out, do the following:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:/webcvs login

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:/webcvs co www.abisource.com

Password is anoncvs.

Note that the only difference from the regular CVS repository is the
/webcvs instead of /cvsroot.

Patches gratefully accepted. If people contribute, they may be given
write access. You have been warned. :-)

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/