Re: Mac help?

Subject: Re: Mac help?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 17:33:50 CST

Hi Logan,
        Welcome. The correct email address is abiword-dev@abisource.com.
You have to subsc**be first though. I've cc'd this email to our entire
list so they can all respond.

From me, Briefly:

1. We would love a working Mac port.

2. Hubert Figuiere (hub) is working very hard to produce one.
(hfiguiere@teaser.fr) in the last 2 months hub has made about 150 commits
to our CVS code archive. (See http://www.abisource.com/bonsai/toplevel.cgi)

3. I believe the Mac port is at the point where it almost displays frames.
But Hub could give a much more specific answer as to what he's working on
and where help is needed most. I'm sure you guys could work out the best
way to match your respective talents.

4. I'm sure hub would love any code you produce.

5. We consider all code from anyone on the planet for Abi. Just send in a
patch to abiword-dev@abisource.com and someone will review it and commit
it if it's good.

Please feel free to ask more questions at anytime on our email list
abiword-dev@abisource.com

Cheers!

Martin