Re: Patch: background color printing on PS

Subject: Re: Patch: background color printing on PS
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 01:15:18 CST

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

 Hi Dom,

 I tried your patch - it works very nice. Also, printing bulleted lists
works fine for me (under any locale, including en-US).
 It looks you forgot to update your *.u2g files. Just put the ones attached
for your convenience to this letter to your ${prefix}/AbiSuite/fonts
overwriting previous ones, and it will fix printing bulleted lists. And don't
forget to commit these files too (to unixfonts/fonts) :)