terse toolbar labels?

Subject: terse toolbar labels?
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 23:23:19 CST

In making my last change, I noticed that a bunch of toolbar labels added
over the past few months have been getting kinda verbose. Also, they don't
follow the existing precedent of using sentence case throughout.

This is what I think the tooltips should read:

  AP_TOOLBAR_ID_LISTS_BULLETS "Bullets"
  AP_TOOLBAR_ID_LISTS_NUMBERS "Numbering"
  AP_TOOLBAR_ID_COLOR_FORE "Highlight"
  AP_TOOLBAR_ID_COLOR_BACK "Font color"
  AP_TOOLBAR_ID_INDENT "Increase indent"
  AP_TOOLBAR_ID_UNINDENT "Decrease indent"

Rather than just commit the change, I thought I'd first give everyone --
especially translators -- a quick heads up.

Any objections?

Paul