Re: commit - backend changes

Subject: Re: commit - backend changes
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 07:36:22 CST

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Jesper Skov wrote:

> OK, the patch is finally mature enough to get checked in. Still issues
> to resolve, but those are too small to warrant the hassle of keeping
> this up to date outside of the tree.
>
> This is the testing I'd like to get some help with:
>
> o Test: printing.
> o Test: header/footer editing
> o Test: lists
> o Test: fl_BlockLayout::_breakLineAfterRun call from field start/end
> insertion [how is this triggered?]

Thanks Jesper. This sounds great. I'll give this a good workout on Monday.
I'm making some progress with formatted HdrFtrSectionLayout's. With luck
this can be merged your your work and we can have fully editable
Header/Footers. I know how to deal with with keeping th IP in the
appropriate section and I think we can jump into these by just clicking in
the header/footer.

Cheers

Martin