Re: commit: ap_UnixToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp

Subject: Re: commit: ap_UnixToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 01:59:18 CST

Date sent: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:35:18 -0800
To: tomas@frydrych.net, abiword-dev@abisource.com
From: Paul Rohr <paul@abisource.com>

> >changed "Normal" to "normal" so that the combo would work again
> >(I could swear I fixed this a week ago; if anyone wishes to revert
> >back to "Normal", it is not enough to change it here alone).
>
> Could someone explain the issue here? This style used to be capitalized
> everywhere, and I've yet to hear an explanation why it was ever made
> lowercase anywhere.

I do know know, it was not me who lowered the case. In fact, when
I first noticed it, I was tempted to change it all back to the
capitalised version, but then thought that probably some had a
good reason to go into all that trouble (a lot of places you have to
change it at). However, the combo must use the same case as we
use in the stylesheet, otherwise it does not work.

Tomas