abiword-dev Postfix problem

Subject: abiword-dev Postfix problem
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 02:05:07 CST

Every time I send a message to the list with "commit:" in the
subject line I get back the message below. Could the offending
addresses (I assume that's what it is) be removed from the list?

Tomas

This is the Postfix program at host parsons.abisource.com.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact
<postmaster@abisource.com>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

   The Postfix program

<abiword-dev@abisource.com>: mail forwarding loop for
abiword-dev@abisource.com