New Screenshots (Was: Re: Broken Screenshots)

Subject: New Screenshots (Was: Re: Broken Screenshots)
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 15:37:30 CST

Those new screenshots I was talking about are now in
http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/jrmg/shots/, ready for inclusion on the web
page. If they're added, shots of our 'stable' systems will finally
outnumber the BeOS ones (beautiful though they are :-)

Side note: I've crushed them down with 'pngcrush -brute', but they're still
a little on the large side for my tastes. If someone who has am image
editor which san save in <24-bit whithout making the files look like they
were hand-dithered by a horse with bad eyesight (I've only got accedd to MS
Photo Editor at the moment) wants to try to get the file sizes down further,
that'd be great. I'm sure the same goes for all the shots currently in
http://www.abisource.com/shots/.

Jamie.