patch -- Bidi support under Windows

Subject: patch -- Bidi support under Windows
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 17:47:56 CST

Here is the patch requested.

I have modified Win32 files for the paragraph dialog and the options dialog.
I tried to follow the spirit of the original code and how Bidi was
implimented for the Unix dialogs. The Window resources are built with Bidi
controls, but hidden at runtime, unless ABI_OPT_BIDI_ENABLED.

The MSVC compiler complained about fp_Line.cpp as reinitialization of
variable i in the for-loops. I had to modify this file to only initialize i
once (I placed the initialization at the beginning of all the for-loops).

I have tested the Window's build. Without the ABI_OPT_BIDI_ENABLED, it
works as previously advertised. With ABI_OPT_BIDI_ENABLED, it builds and I
get additional controls on the two dialogs above, additional toolbar items
and the ability to type backwards.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett