Can't commit, no space on device.

Subject: Can't commit, no space on device.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 07:44:17 CDT

I was about to make a commit to fix the following problems but I get a

cvs commit: Examining user/xap/unix
can't create temporary directory
No space left on device

error.

How much for a new disk Eric? If we send you money can you arrange for
a new disk to be placed on Parsons?

<Tongue In Cheek>

Maybe we could see SourceGear advertising for Source Remote on
www.abisource.com?

</Tongue In Cheek>

Cheers

1. Fix to prevent built-in styles be written into the *.abw file format.
2. Fix to enable footer to placed in the footer of a document instead of a
header.
3. Code which might prevent repaint segfaults on the left ruler. I can't
reproduce this bug so I don't know if this works. I'll make some new rpms
with this code in place anyway.