Re: Old Release Notes?

Subject: Re: Old Release Notes?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 18:40:12 CDT

Hi David,
        We have had 2 styles of release notes. Those made by Dom for
Version 0.7.12, 0.7.13,0.7.14 and those made by Bob Seivers for version
prior to 0.7.11. The ones made by Dom are similar to the release notes you
see for most new version of programs you might see on gnotices for a
example. A big list of new features and squashed bugs together with the
people responsible for the them.

See: http://www.abisource.com/relnotes-0.7.13.html

The Bob Seivers style is a lot more descriptive see: