Re: Default Zoom Preference

Subject: Re: Default Zoom Preference
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 08:34:35 CDT

HI Michael,
          Sure go ahead. I'll do Unix/Gnome.

Cheers

Martin

PS. Have you looked at the code for repopulating the drop-down styles in
Windows? We really need this feature for 0.90 but I forgot to put it on
the todo list. The trick here is that you have to add a method to
ap_Win32StylesCombo to fill a UT_Vector with all the defined styles (I
think that is what it's called) as well as ev_Win32Toolbar to delete the
old style list and put in the new one. the ev_Win32Toolbar code call the
ap_Win32StylesCombo which returns the a UT_Vector of the presently defined
styles.

Upper level hooks from the xp layer are in place, you have to overide them
in the platform layer. See the Unix build for how it works.

Cheers

Martin