Re: [wx-dev] makefile.* (could be changed, afraid of filters)

Subject: Re: [wx-dev] makefile.* (could be changed, afraid of filters)
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 09:53:02 CDT

Allen,

Van Sickel, Allen wrote:
> Looks like a good candidate for a /. submission... 8-)

I never submitted anything to slashdot, so I took a flyer and just
submitted it. I didn't put much effort into the submission --
basically, I just mentioned that I found this "interesting" email on the
wxWindows mailing list, and pasted in a copy. (And then tried double,
triple, and quadruple spacing the lines to try to make things look like
paragraphs -- no dice.)

If you have any interest in making a better submission, please feel
free. (Now, or in a few days -- if you think it is appropriate, mention
that it is a duplicate submission (so rob stays out of trouble) and you
have my "blessing").

Randy Kramer