Re: Copyright of Ispell Modifications (take two)

Subject: Re: Copyright of Ispell Modifications (take two)
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 09:07:10 CDT

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001, Martin Sevior wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
>

> > Now that the Ispell copyright holder has officially given you permission to
> > distribute Ispell with out the Ispell advertisings clause I would still like
> > an answer to my basic question.
> >

> This is up to Thomas Fletcher and Dom who made the modifications.

1) newMain.c isn't actually used anymore and can be totally
disregarded.

2) You can do what you like with any ispell code that I have
made modifications to to further encapsulate it.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf