Re: @#!%! CVS!

Subject: Re: @#!%! CVS!
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 11:39:18 CDT

According to Jesper Skov <jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk>:
> Whatever it is that made bonsai slow down CVS access is doing the same
> for the www cvs directory when the files get (or should be) copied to
> the web server.
>
> Sam, please have a look. And get Bonsai working again. Without it
> there will be no CVS commit summaries in my Weekly News.

Jesper

bonsai has been disabled because to stuck cvs commit to something
unacceptable. We are having some trouble we are investigating.

I may have a look at updating bonsai manually.

For www cvs, I don't really know. But feel free to send me privately
(possibly cc SamTH) so that we can have a look at it.

We apologize for the inconveniance.

Hub