Re: Native language Abiword

Subject: Re: Native language Abiword
From: Alan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 07:44:11 CDT

> "Surendran K.K." wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> The Native language FAQ says there is a 'strings' directory. But
> installation of the latest binary does not show any. Please help. I
> want to help out with my native lnguage and show off Abiword to my not
> so microsofty poor people.
>
> Surendran
> kks@ip.eth.net

on windows the directory stucture is:
AbiSuite\AbiWord
AbiSuite\dictionary
AbiSuite\AbiWord\bin
AbiSuite\AbiWord\help
AbiSuite\AbiWord\sample
AbiSuite\AbiWord\strings

that is not the whole diretory stucture just what you need to know, and
i have Abiword installed in my "Program Files" directory.

Please do tell us what your native language is?

P.S. do you realise that you are sending HTML email? You can turn it
off in MS Outlook Express by going to Tools Option, Send make sure that
"Mail Sending Format" is set to Plain Text. At least thats how you do
it in the English version.

--
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Whoof, oh, I'd have to say the odds are slim, Brain.