Release/Tree closing

Subject: Release/Tree closing
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 12:41:15 CDT

Hi everyone,

I'd like to close the tree in about 24-36 hours for the 0.9.0 release. Almost
everything from my and Martin's TODO list has been addressed successfully. If
anyone would like to object or protest, please holler now and holler loudly -
this release has been public knowledge and looming for a while now...

The New/Template dialog will be #ifdef DEBUG'd out for 0.9.0 and hopefully in
for 0.9.1, assuming that I find some free time or someone else steps up.

Win32 guys - two things:
1) Does the List dialog work yet?
2) Is the Style dialog working?

If not, I will #ifdef WIN32 around these things, but in an ideal world, I
wouldn't have to do that.

I hope to get the small RTF patch in before the release and fix up a few small
bugs WRT printing on Gnome. There are some fairly large things that I have
queued up on my HD for the post 0.9.0 branch that will involve some (worthwhile)
tree breakage.

Take care,
Dom