duplicate glib.m4 in ac-helpers

Subject: duplicate glib.m4 in ac-helpers
From: ha shao (hashao@chinese.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 22:22:08 CDT

When I run the autogen.sh in a clean cvs deposit, I run into
a 'duplicate AM_PATH_GLIB in ac-helpers/glib.m4' error. It's
a debian box and glib.m4 is already installed under
/usr/share/aclocal/ with the libglib1.2-dev pacakge. I just
remove glib.m4 in ac-helpers and everything goes well. So it
is not a real problem. Just let you know that it exist.

the .m4 files for gnome are installed under /usr/share/aclocal/gnome/
so now problem for gnome*.m4 under abi/ac-helpers/

--
Best regard
hashao