[patch] Quiet xhtml importer asserts

Subject: [patch] Quiet xhtml importer asserts
From: John L. Clark (jlc6@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 00:17:38 CDT

Hey guys,

As per Martin's suggestion, I cleaned up the xhtml importer so that it
no longer asserts profusely (or at all, on the documents I tested).
Note that we still do not round-trip our xhtml, although this brings it
a significant step closer, and I now have a clear vision of how it will
be done, which I can implement in the next few days (as I have time), as
I now understand the importer much better (you can even put me down as
the importer maintainer, too, if it would be beneficial). We do
gracefully import xhtml, now, though, which is good.

I also added a few tweaks to the xhtml exporter.

Take care,

        John