Re: Assert at xap_prefs.cpp

Subject: Re: Assert at xap_prefs.cpp
From: ha shao (hashao@chinese.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 02:20:37 CDT

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 08:55:21AM +0200, hfiguiere@teaser.fr wrote:
> According to ha shao <hashao@chinese.com>:
> > The latest cvs, clean built, when running, I got:
> > $ ./AbiWord_d
> >
> > **** (1) Assert ****
> > **** (1) m_parserState.m_szSelectedSchemeName at xap_Prefs.cpp:980 ****
> > **** (1) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :
> > Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> >
> > AbiWord_s is the same. Is there any preference I have to set? I didn't
> > see anyone mentioned.
> > It's build without debug.
>
> This is not a bug, it is a feature. You should set ABISUITE_HOME before
> starting AbiWord. Actually "abiword" is a wrapper shell script to do some
> stuff and it is required to use it.

Actually, I also use the abiword script come with debian with the change of
path of the binaries. The same thing happened.
The /usr/share/abisuite is what come with 0.7.14 debian package. Does
the format of abisuite changed lately?

The script I used is attached. Copied from src/pkg/linux/deb/Abiword.

--
Best regard
hashao