[owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from ["ArtMouton" <moutona@acadian.net>]]

Subject: [owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from ["ArtMouton" ]]
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 07:39:24 CDT

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss

attached mail follows:

>From owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com Wed Jul 11 18:32:10 2001
From: "ArtMouton" <moutona@acadian.net>
To: <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
Subject: AbiWord
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:28:57 -0500

Just found out about the site and the project and think that it is great. I
am an end user and not a programmer so I can only add suggestions to the
group. If there is other ways to support the project please let me know.
The one suggestion I have is to add the ability to suppress a header or
footer on, at least, the first page of a document.
Also the ability to put into a header a page number entry that would
increment with each page. I did this by moving the header page number,
within the page header section, to come up where I wanted it but it was
somewhat clunky.
Please tell me if these suggestions are not properly made or if I am not
performing under the usual etiquette rules of this list.
Art Mouton
moutona@acadian.neet