Re: commit: ap_EditMethods.cpp

Subject: Re: commit: ap_EditMethods.cpp
From: Frodo Looijaard (frodol@dds.nl)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 15:56:21 CDT

Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Quoting Frodo Looijaard <frodol@dds.nl>:
>
> > Mike Nordell wrote:
> > >
> > > Make it compile in release mode, init local var
> >
> > I am still getting errors on this:
>
> Have you CVS updated recently? It should all "just work". CVS update and try
> again please...

Strange... it works now. I had, of course, done a `cvs update -d' just
before posting this email; I even removed the file to force a fresh
copy. It persisted in giving me version 1.365. Only now does it update
to version 1.366. I don't understand it, but I am glad I have it going
now.

Thanks,
  Frodo

--