Voting System

Subject: Voting System
abiword@linuxfreemail.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 21:05:09 CDT

The voting system seems to have a problem. I've been voting on quite a few bugs lately. Here's what I see:

When I click to vote on a particular bug, a list comes up showing all the bugs I've ever voted on and how many votes I've allocated for them. The bug that I have just said I want to vote on has a 0 next to it, and all the other bugs have numbers in text boxes reflecting the number of votes I've given to them. I put a 1 next to the relavent bug(the one that currently has a 0 next to it) and then click submit. Bugzilla then says I've voted for several bugs(actually 3 or 4 usually). Look at bug 1492. It says I've voted for it several times in the comments even though I only voted for it once(and the vote count DID reflect just 1 vote). Poor David Chart seems to get an e-mail every time I vote for a bug.

Note I am not able to reproduce this anymore, apparently because I "zeroed out" all my bugs. So now when I click to vote on a bug, nothing at all unusual happens.

Regards,
TimL

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!