Re: Spell checker broken?

Subject: Re: Spell checker broken?
From: Mike Johnson (dev_randjohnson@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 01:43:45 CDT

I'm seeing this, too. I also made sure to update the abidist directory.

In the debug output, it prints:

DEBUG: DOM: loaded dictionary
(/usr/share/abisource/dictionary/american.hash en-US)

Which is (on my system) a symbolic link to the cvs Littleendian file. I
also checked the language dialog, which says it's using English. Though,
I didn't try "Dinkle". :-)

- Mike Johnson