Re: Release/Tree closing

Subject: Re: Release/Tree closing
From: Nils Barth (nils_barth@post.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 13:35:40 CDT

On 2001-07-12-14:54, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> Nils Barth écrit:
>
> > On the other hand, bugs 1399, 1437 involve creating invalid files
> > (unreadable by AbiWord, and in fact invalid XML),
>
> I marked 1399 with dataloss keyboard.
> I urge that 'dataloss' bugs be squashed ASAP.

Alright -- check out bug 1524.
It's actually two bugs -- the first one got squished by the great
XHTML work recently, the second one was noted in a comment:
If you have any empty paragraphs in your document (say, a blank
document), then the resulting XHTML file cannot be imported, because
it places a <br /> improperly.
One-line fix (attached, also on Bugzilla).

--
  -pookie